These workshops are exactly that - clarity breaks. Time to spend 90 minutes focused ON your business rather than IN your business. You won't be going it alone. Dave Chin will be your guide and you will have the advantage of other business owners sharing their ideas and ah ha moments.
Explore the concept of empathy from Brené Brown’s transformative book — Dare to Lead:Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to apply the concept of empathy to your own business.
Empathy is a tool of connection. It's the ability to see someone's pain and be with them while they're experiencing their moment of darkness.
Empathy can be developed with five skills:
1. Perspective is formed through the lens of personal experience. We must respect the perspective of others and understand how it differs from our own.
2. Nonjudgmental is a concept that can be applied in situations where we have a tendency to judge others in areas where we are might be most susceptible to personal shame.
3. Understand the feelings of others to build empathy for their experience.
4. Communicate understanding of the feelings of others.
5. Mindfulness is related to developing attention to your own body, your own feelings, the happenings going on around you, and how they may impact your personal experience and that of the people around you.
In Person at the Beaverton Chamber of Commerce
Save the Dates!
February 22, 2024
April 11, 2024
Dare to Lead - Brené Brown
Be our guest for this empowering break from your everyday. Step back, get clarity.
Thank you to our partners for making our free workshop events possible. These fine organizations support your ongoing business growth. Consider returning the favor one day.
BusinessCOACH of Oregon
14939 NW Dominion Dr Portland, OR 97229
BusinessCOACH of Oregon © 2023 | All Rights Reserved
Clarity Breaks are a chance to step away from the day to day running of your business and instead, focus on improving an aspect of your business.
Dr. Brené Brown